Nanoxia is best known for their quiet PC case, but up until now they only offered larger tower case. At Computex they are showing an unnamed mini-ITX case. This is no surprise as mini-ITX systems have become extremely popular over the past year. Nanoxia says this case is designed for both air and water cooling solutions.
The mini-ITX tray sits horizontally inside the case with a hard drive cage under it. The drive cage supports three 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch hard drives. There is also a 5.25-inch drive bay towards the top front of the case for an optical drive. Beside the hard drive cage is a PSU bay that sits your power supply vertically. There is also two expansion slots so for those looking to install a high-end graphics card inside you will be able to.
As far as cooling goes there is room for two 140/120mm fans on the front, two 140/120mm fans on the top and a single 140/120mm fan on the back. Looks like you will have room upfront for a 240mm radiator if you want to go the watercooling route.
Nanoxia sent us over some specs:
- Form factor: Mini-ITX
- 5.25 inch drive bay external: 1 x
- 3.5 inch drive bay external: 1 x (optional)
- 2.5/3.5 inch drive bay internal: 3 x
- Case Fan (Front): 2 x 120/140 mm
- Case Fan (Rear): 1 x 140/120 mm, 1 x 120 mm
- Case Fan (Top): 2 x 120/140 mm
- Height: 370 mm
- Width: 240 mm
- Depth: 366 mm
- Material: SECC steel
- Max. height of CPU-coolers: 170 mm
- Max. length of VGA-cards: 330 mm