MSI has just announced a brand new graphics card to their gaming lineup. It is the R9 270X GAMING 2G ITX, which if you can guess by the name is a card made for ITX builds. That card is just 17 centimeters long, which means it will easily be able to fit in your small form factor build.
This is a fully featured card and is actually pretty cool and silent given its performance. It features MSI’s RADAX fan solution, which is a true hybrid radial / axial fan that combines the best of both worlds and reduces temperatures by up to 30%. The card is made up of MSI’s Military Class 4 components which provide excellent stability.
Complete Hardware specs:
– Name: R9 270X GAMING 2G ITX
– GPU: Curacao XT
– Shader Processors: 1280 Units
– Core Clock (Base / Boost) MHz: 1030 MHz / 1080 MHz
– Memory Clock: 5600 MHz
– Memory Size / Type: 2GB / GDDR5
– Fan Type / TDP: RADAX / 161 W
– Outputs: Mini DisplayPort x2, HDMI 1.4a x1, Dual-link DVI-I x1
– Dimensions (mm) / weight (g): 170 x 120 x 35 mm / 585 g
No word yet on pricing from MSI.
Jul 30, 2015 0