First we ran CPU-Z to get a general idea of how things were going. Like I mentioned before the bus speed was running at 200MHz and had a multiplier of 16.5, giving us the 3.3GHz speed for the 1100T.
To first overclock we simply enabled the OC Genie Lite in the Control Center software provided with the motherboard. It overclocked our system to nearly 3.8GHz (3795.3MHz specifically), about a 500MHz increase from the 3.3GHz stock. OC Genie Lite increased the Bus speed from 200MHz to 230MHz and left the multiplier at 16.5. It also overclocked our memory NB Frequency from 2200MHz to 2300MHz and our DRAM Frequency from 733MHz to 766MHz.
After finding that 3.8GHz was a stable overclock I then tried to up the bus speed to 235MHz at 16.5, making it 3.88GHz, which was stable. Then I tried upping the bus another 5MHz to 240MHz at 16.5, which would make it 3.96GHz, which then wasn’t stable.