I consider the MEElectronics M9 earphones to be a quality contender in the wide market of earphones. These $20 earphones easily sound like the $40, $50, and even $80 earphones on the market. There’s also a version with a microphone available for another $5. Will they compete with the $100-$200 range earphones? Probably not, but MEElectronics has other models which certainly may.
The sound is rich, the bass thumps, and they’re stylish without being gaudy or indicative of what ‘s on the other end (thus increasing the chance that you might be a target for robbery).
ThinkComputers gives the MEElectronics M9 earphones a 9 out of 10 score and bestows upon the set the Editor’s Choice Award. I’ll be using these for a long time.
- Rich sound with excellent bass response for earphones
- Comfortable for long listening sessions
- Shirt clip
- Available with mic for a few dollars more
- Convenient case
- Surprising value/price ratio – $20, but sound like far more expensive
- Difficult to change tips, but admittedly, I can’t think of a better way to do it