When you buy a tablet or any piece of technology it is an investment and you want to protect it. I’ve had my Kindle Fire HD for a little while now and I use it quite often so I knew I needed to get some type of protective case for it. I couldn’t keep throwing it in my laptop bag and expect to to not get scratched. There are so many Kindle covers and cases I really did not know what to get. After looking around I was set on the MicroShell Folio from Marware. It has a hard shell case back that will protect most of my Kindle, but has a folio top cover. This still protects the screen of the Kindle, but keeps the size of device as a whole down, which is what I wanted. Will this be the next case for your Kindle Fire HD? Read on as we find out…
– Stands device for hands-free viewing
– Protects both ports from dust and other damage
– Three-layer protective folio lid
– Convenient elastic strap holds lid open/closed
– Thin, lightweight polycarbonate back shell protects against scratches
– Folio lid and back shell lined with microfiber to protect device while inside case
– Allows access to all ports, buttons and speakers
The MicroShell Folio comes in a pretty plain package that is open so you can get a good look at the case before you buy it. The front has a photo of it in action and lets us know the case is for the Kindle Fire HD 7-inch. On the back there is an overview of the features.
We have done a full video review that includes our unboxing, overview, installation & usage. Check that out below.
Jul 02, 2015 0
Jul 02, 2015 0