Logitech used to be a big player in the gaming market, but other companies like ROCCAT and Razer has really taken over the market in the last few years. Logitech is back with an entire new line of gaming peripherals, which they are calling the Logitech G Line. It includes six redesigned mice and keyboard favorites and well as two new headsets.
Logitech has rethought and redesigned these new devices to help gamers play at their best. They have improved durability and comfort by adding advanced surface materials to strategic tactile zones. For heavy contact zones like the mouse buttons Logitech has added fingerprint-resistant coatings. The G100s and G400s gaming mice feature exclusive Delta Zero sensor technology, which is optimized for high-accuracy cursor control.
The G Line is comprised of:
- Logitech G700s Rechargeable Gaming Mouse
- Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse
- Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
- Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse
- Logitech G19s Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
- Logitech G230 Stereo Gaming Headset
Check out the video below, which goes over the G Line.
Each of these products is expected to be available in the U.S. beginning in April 2013 and in Europe beginning May 2013.