[ad#review984-top]Logitech is a name you definitely think of when it comes to gaming keyboards and mice. The last gaming keyboard we took a look at from them was the G15 way back in 2006. Since then they have made some revisions to the G15, but today we have to chance to check out the new G19 gaming keyboard. This keyboard features a color GamePanel LCD, backlit keys, and 12 fully programmable G-keys. Those are just some of the features so let’s take a look.
– Tiltable, color GamePanel LCD: The (320×240) display shows unprecedented levels of information-both in- and out-of-game-including game stats, system information, VOIP communication data, video playback, image slideshows, and many other items.
– User-selectable backlit characters: Personalize the keyboard to better fit with the rest of your computer and gaming equipment, and easily locate keys-even in the dark.
– Twelve fully programmable G-keys with three macros per key: Program up to 36 single keypresses or complex macros; use the MR key to record new macros on-the-fly.
– Multi-key input: Use up to five keys at once to perform multiple complex actions.
– Game/desktop mode: Disable the Windows/Context Menu keys so they won’t interrupt your game if pressed accidentally.
– Two powered Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports: Transfer data to and from peripherals-such as MP3 players and flash drives-while also charging battery-powered devices.
– Intelligent cable management: Keep mouse, headset, and other cords out of the way by routing them through channels on the underside of the keyboard.
– Instant media access: Use the convenient one-touch controls for volume and media playback.
– Windows XP or Windows Vista
– Mac OS X 10.4 and later
– Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
– 20 MB of available hard disk space
– CD-ROM drive
– GamePanel LCD requires software that supports Logitech GamePanel technology. See front of box for a partial list, or visit www.logitech.com/gamepanel.
The G19 comes in the typical Logitech retail packaging we are all used to seeing. On the front there is a picture of the G19 in action and on the back there is a list of specifications and features.
Inside you will find the G19 keyboard, wrist rest, power adapter, user’s guide and software CD.
Mar 05, 2015 0
Mar 05, 2015 0