The guys over at VideoCardz have published a list of upcoming games to support AMD’s Mantle API. Mantle is currently only supported on a single title right now, which is Battlefield 4. Thief was released last week and while it does not have Mantle yet, it will very soon.
– Battlefield 4 – (Developed by DICE/Frostbite Team)
– Thief – (Developed by Eidos), no Mantle yet
– Need for Speed Rivals — (Developed by Ghost Games), no Mantle yet
– Star Citizen – (Developed by Cloud Imperium Games, Behaviour Interactive)
– Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare –(Developed by PopCap Games)
– Sniper Elite 3 – (Developed by Rebellion)
– Dragon Age: Inquisition – (Developed by BioWare/Frostbite Team)
– Havana (codename) – (Developed by Visceral Games/Frostbite Team)
– Mars (codename) – (Developed by Mohawk Games/Oxide Games)
– Mass Effect (untitled) – (Developed by BioWare/Frostbite Team)
– Mirror’s Edge 2 – (Developed by DICE/Frostbite Team)
– Star Control – (Developed by Stardock/Oxide Games)
– Star Wars: Battlefront — (Developed by DICE/Frostbite Team)
– Unannounced title — (Developed by Oxide Games)
Looking at the list there is a game codenamed Havana which is being developed by Visceral Games/Frostbite Team. The rumor is that this developer is preparing a new police themed Battlefield game, so is this Battlefield 5?
The Mass Effect title on the list raises some questions as Mass Effect 3 was supposed to be the last game in the series. We are not sure if this is a new title or an old title being updated.
Apr 01, 2015 0
Mar 31, 2015 0