We got our first look at Lian Li’s PC-D600 aluminum case back in June when Lian Li was showing it off at Computex. Well this massive case is now available in North America.
The PC-D600 is made up of 2mm thick aluminum panels and has a two compartment design, making it look sort of “boxy”. Inside you can fit E-ATX, ATX and Micro-ATX motherboards as well as many different watercooling setups. The case has room for 240 mm, 360 mm, and 420 mm radiators.
The dual-compartment design allows users to show off their motherboards and other components on one side of the motherboard and have all of their cables and other equipment on the other. The opposite compartment has room for up to six 3.5-inch or 2.5-inch hard drives and three 5.25-inch drives. If you remove the hard drive cages you can actually install up to 10 5.25-inch drives.
Other features of the case include:
– Fully aluminum construction
– Double wide body with two compartments
– Supports EATX, ATX and Micro-ATX
– Side panel window
– Supports radiators up to 420mm
– Tool-lessly removable HDD cage
– Large space above for simplified water cooling installation
– Available after October 20
– MSRP: $ 349
Oct 02, 2015 0