LEPA is a company you may not have heard of. They are a division of Ecomaster and are being supported by Enermax so many of their products are similar. Today we will be taking a look at one of their latest CPU Coolers the LV12. The single tower cooler comes in white or black flavors to match your hardware and features four large copper heatpipes, a 120 mm cooling fan, a louver fin design and H.D.T. (Heatpipe Direct Touch) Technology which means the heatpipes will make direct contact with your CPU. This is LEPA’s first CPU cooler so we will just have to see how well it does. Read on to find out!
– Excellent Thermal Conductivity. Louver design helps the airflow movement into an “U-shape” aluminum fin to increase the path of thermal conductivity.
– Exceptional Heat Transfer Efficiency. Louver fin breaks the thermal boundary layer to increase heat exchange rate.
– Superior Contact. H.D.T. (Heatpipe Direct Touch) Technology ensures rapid thermal conduction and eliminates CPU hot spot.
– Compatibility. Slim heat sink tower design increases RAM installation flexibility.
– Higher Durability. S.N.T.C (Super Nano Thermal Conductive) coating protects heat sink to avoid oxidation, keeps excellent heat transfer efficiency and extends the life expectancy of the cooler.
– Patented APS control. Intelligent APS (Adjustable Peak Speed) control of the cooling fan directly provides 3 peak RPM selections for user preferences.
– BOL Bearing. Barometric Oilless (BOL) Bearing for long life span and silent spinning.
– Characteristics. Black or White colors are available.
– Silence with High Performance. Sophisticated fin gap calculation leads the ultra balancing between fan speed and heat transfer efficiency.
– Easy Installation. All-in-one bracket for both latest Intel® and AMD® sockets.
The LEPA LV12 comes in LEPA’s typical retail packaging. On the front there is a photo of both black and white versions of the cooler.
The back of the package goes into detail on the coolers many features
On one side of the package you have a full list of specifications as well as an overview of the cooler with measurements.
On the opposite side you have a full listing of package contents so once you get the box opened you can double check to make sure you have everything.
Getting everything out of the package you have the LV12 CPU cooler, user’s manual. mounting hardware, extra fan clips and thermal paste.
For a full unboxing and overview of the LEPA LV12 be sure to check out our video below.