Author: Bob Buskirk
When you are mainly a desktop user and are used to your home setup it is very uncomfortable and hard to get adjusted to a different system or a laptop. This happens to me all the time when I am traveling, especially because my home system is setup with dual displays. Laptops only have 1 screen, but what if I was to tell you that Lenovo has a light in thin portable travel monitor that you can plug into a laptop or PC that has a USB connection? The monitor I am talking about is the ThinkVision LT1421. Read on as we check it out!
- 14-inch (355.6 mm) viewable image size
- Display resolution of 1366 x 768 matching mainstream Notebook resolution
- Slim (21.5mm, as slim as 9.3mm)
- Light weight (monitor: 0.84kg/1.8lbs; with protective case:1.35kg/2.97lbs)
- Photo frame tilt stand adjustments for viewing comfort (12 degree~40 degree)
- Brightness adjustment button for 16 level brightness
- USB 2.0 connection
- USB powered o Kensington lock slot
- The Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool (EPEAT) Gold certified
- No VESA mount
- Available in Raven Black
To give you a good idea of how the LT1421 comes and for a brief overview check out our unboxing and overview video below.
When you get everything out of the box you have the LT1421, tilt stand, getting started guide, CD with manual on it and USB cable.