Lenovo has come up with a new workstation, called the ThinkStation E32, specially built for professionals who need an entry-level-system. The models are expected to go on sale on September 6th with starting price of $729 USD.
The ThinkStation E32 is offered in the following models:
• a typical desktop tower
• and a small form factor(SFF)
Both models will be featuring Intel Xeon E3 1200. Catering the user’s needs, there is an option for fourth-generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors as well, and NVIDIA Quadro K4000 in the tower/K600 in the SFF model. Lenovo ThinkStation E32 will come with the following features:
• Memory can be extended up to 32 GB
• Both models offer two USB 2.0 ports and six USB 3.0 ports
• It will come with a 60 day trial of AutoCAD
• The system will run Windows 8 Pro
• Certified to be used with many modeling and designing programs, including, Solid works, Siemens PLM, PTC and Adobe Software.
• Possesses an Error Correcting Code (ECC): it minimizes the problems of memory-centric issues, lowering the risk of losing data.
• Gives users workstation level performance, offering easy output on a PC-sized budget.
Jan 24, 2015 0