80PLUS Platinum is the highest efficiency rating available for 115V power supplies. Today we’ll be looking at one of the high wattage PSU’s with this certification, the Kingwin Lazer Platinum 1000W Power Supply. Its overall average is 91.27% efficiency, according to 80PLUS. Not only is it efficient, but affordable too. Read on further to find out more information.
- Model: LZP-1000
- Support Intel Core i7-980X /Core i7 /Core i5 /Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo &
AMD Phenom II X6 /Phenom II X4 /Phenom II X3 /Athlon 64 X2 High Performance CPU
- Compliance with ATX 12V v2.2, EPS 12V v2.91, and SSI EPS 12V v2.92 Specification
- Crystal Cube Modular Plug w/ Patented Power Connector Cable Management System
(6 connectors for LZP-550/750, 8 connectors for LZP-850/1000/1200/1300)
- Hybrid Dual Voltage Automatic Switch System (Patent)
- Superior Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer (Patent)
- More than 2,000 Times ON/OFF Test
- 80 PLUS® Platinum High Efficiency Power Supply Certified
- Full Range Design from 115V ~ 250V (Active PFC)
- 50% Load (92% Efficiency),20% Load (90% Efficiency), 100% Load (89% Efficiency)
- PCI-E (6+2) Pin Connector Satisfy High-End Graphic Card Requirement
- Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit Protections
- Stable + 12V Current
- 140MM Fan
- Intelligent Auto Fan Speed Control
- Compatible with Crossfire/SLI
- Two Way Switch Thermal Control System (please refer to manual for detail description)
- ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System (Patent)
The Kingwin Lazer Platinum 1000W comes packaged in a platinum-like package. There’s a large image of the power supply with all of the modular cables plugged in on the front, along with product information, including the 80PLUS Platinum badge. The back of the package covers the features of the product as well as a chart of the ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System.
To give you a good idea of how the Lazer Platinum 1000W comes check out our unboxing and overview video below.