[ad#review970-top]Card readers are a nice thing to have, but most of them use mini USB connectors. These cables are easy to lose and who wants to carry around a card reader plus an extra USB cable. Kingston has a solution for this with their MobileLite 9-in-1 reader. This card reader is designed like a USB drive so it is small and easy to carry around with you. It supports SD, miniSD, and mircoSD cards. Let’s take a look…
– Versatile – 9-in-1 USB card reader that works with SD, SDHC, MMC, MMCplus, MMCmobile, RS-MMC, microSD/microSDHC, miniSD/miniSDHC, and MMCmicro
– Compliant – USB 2.0, SD 2.00, SDHC and MMC 4.1 standards
– Portable – easily fits in your pocket to take it with you
– Easy – just plug and play into a USB 2.0 or 1.1 port
– Guaranteed – two-year warranty
Dimensions: 3.04″ x 1.16″ x 0.60″ (77.3mm x 29.5mm x 15.3mm)
Speed Rating: Up to 9MB/sec. read rate and up to 4MB/sec. write rate
Operating temperatures: 0 to 60 C / 32 to 140 F
Storage temperatures: -40 to 85 C / -40 to 185 F
Weight: 0.046 lbs. (21g)
The MobileLite comes in the same clear packaging that other Kingston flash drives we reviewed came in. We received the FCR-ML+SD/2GB so our MobileLite also came with a 2GB SD card. On the back there is a list of compatible operating systems.
Opening up the packaging inside we find the MobileLite reader, 2GB SD card, short USB extender, key holder and an installation guide.
Jun 01, 2015 0
Jun 01, 2015 0