We all know what a benefit having a USB flash drive is for adding extra storage and transferring files between a desktop PC and a laptop. With the flood of mobile devices out there I’m sure you have a tablet or smartphone, or both. The issue with these is that for the most part they do not have traditional USB ports which would make it easy to add storage or transfer files. Well Kingston hopes to solve this issue with their DataTraveler microDuo USB drive that has a normal USB port on it for PCs and a smaller microUSB port on it to be used on mobile devices. Let’s take a look…
– Supports USB OTG (On-The-Go) functionality
– Expanded storage for tablets and smartphones
– For Android™ 4.0+ devices with USB OTG support
– Easily transfer and back up files, photos and videos to free up space
– Great for storing large files, including movies and music libraries, while traveling
The DataTraveler microDuo comes in Kingston’s typical clamshell packaging that we are used to seeing their products come in. The packaging is clear so you can get a good look at the drive before you buy it.
Getting the package open inside your will find the DataTraveler microDuo and a small keychain that you can use to connect to a keyfob.
Jan 30, 2015 0