The latest Haswell pricing details by Intel have surfaced up. Intel has given final touches to the following: three new Core i3 parts, a mid range, Core i5 part, a high end Core i7 part and three Pentium parts.
Intel Core i3
– The Core i3 “Haswell” family is led by the Core i3-4340, with its 3.60 GHz clock speed, and 4 MB of L3 cache.
– Intel Core i3 “Haswell” desktop processor lineup begins with the Core i3-4130 dual-core processor, with a 3.40 GHz clock speed, Turbo Boost is absent, 3 MB of shared L3 cache and HyperThreading, priced at US $136.85.
– It is followed by the Core i3-4330, with a clock speed of 3.50 GHz, shared L3 cache to 4 MB; coming with $154.75 price-tag.
Intel Core i5
– Among the plan, Intel also intends to offer a mid-range quad-core Core i5 part, the i5-4440, which features 3.10 GHz clocks, 3.40 GHz Turbo Boost and 6 MB of shared L3 cache. It is priced at $197.26.
Intel Core i7
– Intel has refreshed it Core i7 series with the new Core i7-4771, which features 3.50 GHz clocks, 3.90 GHz, HyperThreading, Turbo Boost and 8 MB of shared L3 cache. This design will replace the Core i7-4770 (non-K), and is priced at $333.77
Pentium Dual Core
– Pentium G3220, which features two cores clocked at 3.00 GHz, no Turbo Boost and HyperThreading, and 3 MB of shared L3 cache; comes with a $70.61 price-tag.
– Pentium G3420, with 3.20 GHz clock speed, and $90.18 price-tag
– Pentium G3430, with 3.30 GHz clock speed, and $100.26 price-tag takes the lead.
Apr 21, 2015 0