[ad#review1067-top]In Win is a company mainly known for its power supplies or unique mid tower cases. Today we got the opportunity to review In Win’s first Full Tower Case, the In Win Maelstrom. This airflow giant can boast a total of 10, 120mm fans to go along with the airflow design built into the case. In Win has added many sound/vibration reducing implantations into this case such as the acoustic absorbers and patented hard drive rails. Read on further to see what In Wins first Full Tower Chassis has to offer.
– Maelstrom supports 5* 5.25″ & 6*3.5″ drive bays and is compatible with 4 CPU M/B ranging from Micro-ATX to Extended-ATX.
User friendly ergonomic and mechanical design
– The patented shock-free railing system protects the drive bays and is designed for quick maintenance and upgrading 5.25″ devices. The Retaining holes on the M/B tray offer easy CPU cooler replacement.
Superior acoustic and vibration solution
– The Maelstrom offers a quiet environment and silent operation for gamers by using the installed acoustic absorbers laid inside the chassis. The tough casing structure efficiently reduces the acoustic noise levels and vibrations.
Revolutionary high efficiency thermal solution
– Ten front, side, and top 12cm fans enhance airflow while a meshed front and top panel provide superior ventilation. The Maelstrom offers an unparalleled thermal solution for any gaming system.
Luxurious exterior and interior painting
– The Maelstrom is fully draped in a dark metallic black, offering much more luxury and refinement apart from other normal chassis. With black coating inside and outside of the chassis, the Maelstrom can prevent damage from humidity, oxidation, and extended the product lifespan.
Case Size: Full Tower Chassis
Dimension(HxWxD): 550 x 225 x 601mm
– 1. ATX 12V
– 2. PS 2 or EPS Power
I/O Expansion Slots: 7 Slots
– 1. Front:12cm Fan x 1
– 2. Rear:12cm Fan x 1
– 3. Top:12cm Fan x 1 (Maximum Supports 12cm Fan x 2)
– 4. Side:22cm LED Fan with switch x 1 (Maximum Supports 12cm Fan x 6)
– 5. Water-Cooling Hole Ready
– 1. USB2.0*4
– 2. e-SATA*2
– 3. IEEE 1394A*1(FireWire)
– 4. HD/AC’ 97 Audio
External Drive Bay:
– 1. 5.25” x 5
– 2. Includes FDD Cage x 1 (5.25″ Convert into 3.5″)
Internal Drive Bay: 3.5” x 6
– 1. ATX
– 2. Micro ATX
– 3. E-ATX (12″ x 13″)
The In Win Maelstrom comes in a high quality box. The box, with a glossy black background, features an image of the Maelstrom and some fancy lettering along with a swirl of air going into the case. The opposing side of the box shows a side view of the case with the blue LED fan illuminated.
The sides of the box go into some basic features and specifications of the full tower chassis.
Two pieces of soft foam and a plastic bag protect the case, while a small cutout for the hardware is placed into one of the pieces of foam.
A sticker with the words “Do not use as a handle” is located on the top bar on the front of the case, just to forewarn you before using it.
Oct 14, 2014 0
Oct 14, 2014 0
Oct 14, 2014 0
Oct 13, 2014 0
Oct 07, 2014 1