In Win isn’t a widely known company, but it is slowly starting to get to there. Their unique cases are a different from the norm and the In Win Fanqua Mid Tower Chassis that we have to review today is no exception. Supporting up to nine drives the Fanqua houses four fans: three 120mm and one 220mm blue LED fan which lights up the entire case. In Win has also developed many tool-free devices to help ensure a fast and easy installation. Read on further to find out more about this case.
Excellent Thermal Solution
- The Fanqua gaming chassis utilizes a 22cm side panel fan to accelerate air through and out of the chassis to keep components cool. The vented bezels on the front panel, a ventilated floor panel, and a top vent with a 12cm fan provide the optimal airflow on both intake and exhaust.
- Its unique dark metallic paint and the bright stunning light on the huge fan satisfy all pompous PC enthusiasts.
Tool-Free Mechanical Design
- Screw-less I/O expansion slots make assembling a fun, easy, and enjoyable experience.
- The air filter meshes are built into the front bezel, side panel, top panel, and floor which keep out the dust and extend the life of components.
Bottom-Mounted PSU VS. Vent Holes
- Bottom-mounted PSU design with independent air ventilation hole.
Like all In Win products the Fanqua comes in a beautiful package, full of colors and design. The front of the package shows an image of the case with a background of red clouds. The foreground shows the Fanqua logo and explains what Fanqua stands for: Fan, Airflow, Neat, Quality, User Friendly, and Affordable. The sides of the box cover the different features and specifications of the case.
The case is protected by a plastic bag and secured inside the box by two pieces of hard foam.