Today, we’ll be looking at one of In Win’s latest cases, the BUC 101. An upgrade from the original BUC, the BUC 101 comes equipped with two USB 3.0 ports, three 120mm fans, and an external SATA port. The case has plenty of tool-free implementations, not only for setup, but for maintenance down the road for those long-time users. Read on further to see what else this case has in store.
- Multiple 120mm fans for optimized air flow
- User friendly for SATA HDD/SSD EZ-swap dock
- Tool-free installation for 5.25”, 3.5” drives and PCI devices
- Expansion Capacity: Seven PCI-E/PCI/AGP expansion slot
- Magnetic filter for side panel to keep interior clean and cool
- Supports High-End Graphic Cards up to 300mm/11.8”
|1. External 5.25″*3, 3.5″*1|
2. Internal 3.5″/2.5″ device converter cage*5
M/B Form Factor
|ATX 12V, PSII Size|
I/O Expansion Slots
|PCI-E / PCI / AGP Slot x 7|
|Front Ports: USB 2.0 x 2, HD/AC’97 Audio|
Top Ports: USB 3.0 x 2, 3.5″/2.5″ SATA HDD EZ-Swap*1
|120mm Front Fan x 1|
120mm Rear Fan x 1
120mm Top Fan x 1
Maximum Supports 120mm Side Fan x 2(Optional)
Water-Cooling Hole Ready
Dimensions (H x W x D)
|496 x 200 x 508mm (19.5” x 7.9” x 20”)|
The BUC 101 comes packaged in a standard retail box with a large image of the case on the front along with the product name and some features on small badges about the case. The sides cover more specifications about the case. Overall it’s a pretty plain box, but it’s certainly not of low quality.
To give you a good idea of how the BUC 101 comes and a brief overview check out the video below.