When it comes to external hard drive enclosures ICY DOCK is a name you should know. They have been making enclosures for quite some time now. Their enclosures are always quality-made and have sleek designs so you are not ashamed to have them sitting on your desk. The enclosure we are taking a look at today is no different. The MB559U3S-1S is a single-bay enclosure that not only is ultra thin, but also features two of the fastest connections available, USB 3.0 and eSATA. Read on as we take a look!
Special thanks to ICY DOCK for providing us with the MB559U3S-1S Ultra Slim USB 3.0 & eSATA External HDD Enclosure to review.
– For single 3.5″ SATA I / II / III hard drive.
– Plug & Play USB 3.0 + eSATA combo for PC/Mac compatibility.
– Removable & Interchangeable drive tray with MB876, MB45X and MB561 series for multi-drive exchangeability & maintenance capabilities.
– Fan-less operation with aluminum body cooling & protection.
– Built-in expandable foot stands and supports vertical position to save space.
– Built in security slot for security cable kit.
– 3 years limited manufacture warranty.
– Takes 2.5” SATA I / II / III HDD & SSD with optional ICY DOCK 2.5” to 3.5” SATA HDD converter.
The MB559U3S-1S comes in a nice retail box with photos of the unit on the front and specifications on the back.
To give you a better idea of how the MB559U3S-1S comes and for a brief overview check out our video below.
Jul 02, 2015 0
Jul 02, 2015 0