Intel’s X79 platform was recently announced and we are lucky enough to have one of the first custom PC’s that it is based on. Our friends at iBUYPOWER have sent us over their Gamer Paladin XLC Intel X79 Gaming System. This system packs a brand new Intel Core i7 3930K 6-core processor, ASUS P9X79 motherboard, EVGA GeForce GTX 580 video card and a liquid cooling system. Read on as we take this system through the paces.
– Intel® Core™ i7 3930K Processor (6x 3.20GHz/12MB L3 Cache)
– ASUS P9X79 Pro Motherboard
– EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
– 16GB [4 GB X4] Kingston Memory DDR3 Memory
– Corsair TX850 850W Power Supply
– 120GB ADATA S510 SSD
– 1TB Seagate SATA Drive
– 24X Dual Format/Double Layer DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive
– Card Reader
– NZXT Phantom Full Tower Gaming Case
Prices start at: $2,475
We received this system just like you would if you ordered it from iBUYPOWER yourself. The system comes in a nice large box. When you open it up there is a large notice that tells you who to contact if you have any issues with the system.
Opening the box up inside we find our case box that has the system in it and a quit setup guide.
To give you a good idea of how the system comes, what all it comes with and an overview of the system itself check out our unboxing and overview video below.
Nov 27, 2015 0
Nov 25, 2015 0