Yesterday we talked about how Batman Arkham Knight was locked at 30 FPS on PC and all of the other issues facing the game. Again, it is quite absurd that a PC game is locked at 30 FPS, it really makes no sense at all! Many gamers have gone to Steam to complain about the game, but we have one better, we will show you how to lift the 30 FPS framerate limit!
How to Remove the Batman Arkham Knight Framerate Limit
1. Open the folder where the game is installed.
2. Now look for the file named ‘‘\BmGame\Config\BmSystemSettings.ini’.
3. Once the file is opened, look for the line that says ‘Max_FPS=30′.
4. Once you find it, simply delete ’30’ and add ‘9999’ instead.
5. Save the file and run the game.
That should do it! We really hope that the developers of the game fix this in a patch or update. It is quite sad that a AAA title like this is having so many issues and that the developers do not seem to care about PC gamers at all.