Author: Jerimiah Lancaster
External hard drive enclosures are nothing new, we have seen them since the USB 1.0 days. Now that USB 3.0 is becoming standard on most motherboards and cases we are seeing many USB 3.0 external hard drive enclosures coming out. One such external hard drive enclosure is the Goliath from Hornettek. This is a larger external hard drive enclosure as the name Goliath suggests so it will fit a 3.5-inch hard drive. Let’s check it out and see what is all about.
- Universal fitting for 3.5” SATA HDD
- Complies with the USB 3.0 interface
- Power On/Off for internal cooling fan
- USB Supports Window 2000/XP/Vista/7, and Mac OS 9.x/10.x and above, Linux kernel after 126.96.36.199
- Power Adapter, 100-240 VAC(47Hz~63Hz), 12V/2A output
- Front and side Aluminum with back ABS panel
The Goliath comes in a nice retail box. On the front there is a photo of the Goliath and some information about the drive. On the back there is a list of features and specifications in many different languages.
To show you what all comes with the Goliath and to give you a brief overview check out the video below.