Author: Bob Buskirk
Hiyatek is a company many people may not have heard of. Based out of Taipei, they specialize in mainly PC accessories like storage devices, USB hubs, card readers, and notebook coolers. Some of their products are actually really unique and cool. Today we will be looking at their HY-CF-6322 Notebook Cooler. This notebook cooler is actually really interesting because it is foldable, but will it do a good job cooling your laptop? Read on to find out!
- Aluminum plate to keep your laptop staying cool
- Unique foldable patent design for easy carry
- Two cooling knobs provide a better air flow
- Special USB cable managed store
- Cooling knob built-in store
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
- Two silent fans for superior heat dissipation
Material: Aluminum & ABS
Fan Dimension: 60 x 60 x 10mm
Fan RPM: 2000RPM
Air Capacity: 16 CFM
Noise Level: 18.8 dBA
Voltage Rating: 5V
Power Cord Type: USB Cable
Application: For 7” – 17” laptop
The HY-CF-6322 comes in a nice retail package. The front is partly open to show you what the cooler looks like. There is also a diagram on the front showing you some of the features of the notebook cooler. On the back there is a list of features and specifications.
Opening the package up the only thing that is inside is the notebook cooler all folded up. Unfolding it is really easy.