HIS has made the mistake of placing the placeholders on its website for many of the different AMD Radeon Rx 200 series video cards. They immediately realized that they were letting out information AMD did not want consumers to know before the Volcanic Islands launch so those placeholders were removed. That did not stop people from taking screenshots and noting the different models.
These placeholders reveal the names, GPU names, memory (type/size) and custom cooling solution of HIS’s Radeon Rx 200 Series cards. Leading the pack is the HIS Radeon R9 280X IceQ X². We now know the card will feature 3 GB of memory and a custom cooling solution from HIS.
The cards revealed by HIS’s mistake are as follows:
- HIS R9 280X iPower IceQ X² Boost Clock 3GB GDDR5 PCI-E DLDVI-I/HDMI/2xMini DP
- HIS R7 250 iCooler 2GB DDR3 PCI-E HDMI/SLDVI-D/VGA
- HIS R7 250 iCooler 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI/SLDVI-D/VGA
- HIS R7 250 IceQ 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI/SLDVI-D/VGA
- HIS R7 240 iCooler 2GB DDR3 PCI-E HDMI/SLDVI-D/VGA
- HIS R7 240 IceQ 2GB DDR3 PCI-E HDMI/SLDVI-D/VGA
- HIS R7 240 iCooler 1GB GDDR5 PCI-E HDMI/SLDVI-D/VGA
The listing of these cards confirms the rumored nomenclature of the new cards from AMD.
Aug 18, 2014 0