GTA V PC rumors have been going for the run since quite some time and many have been waiting for further news about it with so much anticipation building up before its final release. A code of the PS3 version of GTA V (only a part of it) has been reveled. Some of the things leaked about this code will be of quite interest to the fans as these feature details on the DX 11 and 2k Textures.
Because of the code featuring the tag of the DX 11, it is assumed that the GTA V PC will be released on a port based on the DX 11 specifications but it might also be compatible with the DX 9. Though the compatibility with the DX 10 is a long way to go for the GTA V PC, yet we are still hoping it would also offer compatibility with the DX 10 version. For those interested here is the code:
- 985459 – PC – [PT][PB] Crash – > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest::Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++
– 614622 – [LB][PT][LDS][DX11] Blooms too much on smog weather setting.
– 632447 – [PC] All the phones are very dark and hard to read
– 496009 – [PC] Debug picker seems to be non-functional
– (no x64 prebuild cover) – Boot checks completed only.
– Base AudioCL#s: Playstation 3 and XBOX: 3772801; PC CL 3773483
The Direct X 11 has not been confirmed for the GTA V PC as yet but since the last two games Rockstar games for the PC featured the DX 11 specs, it is believed that the GTA V PC will follow on the same footsteps. One other interesting factor is the feature of the Bloom, the effects of which will be applied to the GTA V PC on a higher scale this time. These Bloom effects are expected to create quite some impression as the horizon featured in the GTA V PC is mostly comprised of the buildings unless the player is in the wilderness zone. The x64 reference provides some details on the game; 64 Bit memory which equals to more than 4 GB of RAM.
Feb 26, 2015 0