[ad#review1009-top]If you are an iPhone user you probably know that the speaker on the iPhone is garbage. It’s not that bad when you are listening to music, but trying using it when on speakerphone mode. It really isn’t much better than putting the phone up to your ear! If people want to use the iPhone as a multimedia device they usually get a set of speakers for it, but what if you don’t want something that is going to take up a lot of room on your desk? Well today we are checking out a really cool product from Griffin called the AirCurve that will amplify the sound from your iPhone without speakers or electricity!
– Acoustically amplifies your iPhone
– Custom-engineered waveguide requires no power
– Allows syncing/charging using Griffin Dock Cable or the charge/sync cable that came with your iPhone
– Great for nightstand or tabletop
– Amplifies by about 10 decibels
– Construction: Durable polycarbonate
– Power requirements: None
– Connectors: None; pass-through slot for charge/sync cable; fits Griffin Dock Cable (available separately) or the charge/sync cable that came with your iPhone
Just like most Griffin products the AirCurve comes in nice colorful retail packaging. On the front there is a picture of the AirCurve in action and on the back there is an explanation of the features.
Opening the package up, we find everything nicely packed inside. You will find the AirCurve of course, iPhone 3G adapter, iPhone adapter, and the dock well adapter.
Mar 05, 2015 0
Mar 05, 2015 0