When it comes to choosing any motherboard there are so many options out there. Many companies load up motherboards with great features, but sadly most users won’t even make use of these features. So inevitably we are stuck with very expensive motherboard that we never really make full use of. Today we will be taking a look at a motherboard at the lower-end spectrum as far as pricing goes, but it still offers a solid feature set. The motherboard in question is the Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H. This motherboard supports Intel’s 4th Generation Haswell processors and features 8 SATA 6GB/s ports, 10 USB 3.0 ports, multi-GPU support, and a very impressive UEFI BIOS. Is this the Z87 motherboard for you? Read on as we find out.
– Supports 4th Generation Intel® Core™ processors
– GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ 5 Plus Technology
– IR® Digital CPU Power Design
– GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™
– 15µ gold plated CPU socket
– Multi-GPU Support
– Durable black solid capacitors
– GIGABYTE On/Off Charge™ 2 for USB devices
– Intel® LAN with high ESD Protection
– New Heatsink design for better cooling
– Realtek ALC898 with High Quality 110dB SNR HD audio
– Onboard Quick Buttons
– Supports CFOS speed Internet Accelerator Software
– 10 USB 3.0 ports
The Z87X-UD3H comes in Gigabyte’s typical motherboard packaging. It is extremely informative, especially the back, which has an entire overview of the motherboard.
Getting the box open inside you will find the Z87X-UD3H motherboard, 2 bags of SATA cables, SLI connector, I/O shield, case sticker, user’s guide and driver and software disc.
For a full unboxing and overview of the Z87X-UD3H be sure to check out our video below.
Feb 08, 2016 0
Feb 01, 2016 0