When you are traveling or on the go you want to keep your bag as light as possible. No one wants to be walking around carrying a heavy bag that slows them down or is uncomfortable. Besides your laptop the next biggest thing in your laptop bag usually is the power adapter for your laptop. Depending on your laptop your power adapter can be quite large and bulky. Another thing that I see with a lot of my friends is them carrying around two laptops. One personal laptop and one work laptop from their job. So that means two power adapters to carry around with you. If you are tired of carrying around two power adapters or just one large one we have the perfect solution for you, the NB Q90 Universal Notebook Adapter from FSP.
- Slim & Sleek design; thickness: 18.9mm/0.74” only
- Available in 3 colors: Black, White & Pink
- High efficiency > 87% & Power saving < 0.5W
- Eco-friendly with Active PFC | ErP Ready
- Full range AC input voltage (100-240V)
- EZ-cable management
- Complete protection: OCP, OVP, SCP, OTP
- Compatible with 18-20 Vdc input laptops
- Content Included: Adapter Unit/ 9-iPoint Connector Tips /
- AC Cord / User’s Manual / Soft Carrying Case / Velcro Cable Tie
- 9 i-Point Interchangeable DC Output Tips For Maximum Compatibility with Dell, HP, Sony, IBM, Lenovo, Acer, Asus, Compaq, Gateway, Hitachi, Toshiba, Viewsonic, Panasonic, Fujitsu, Samsung, NEC, Sharp, LG and more notebook models.
The NB Q90 comes in a nice retail package. The front is open so you can take a look at the adapter and it lets you know what brands the adapter is compatible with. On the back there is a list of features and specifications in quite a few different languages.
To give you a good idea of how the NB Q90 comes and a brief overview check out our video below.
Dec 06, 2013 0
Dec 06, 2013 0
Dec 03, 2013 0
Nov 19, 2013 1