The last few products we have taken a look at from FSP have been universal power adapters for notebooks so finally we get a chance to take a look at a product in their main product line, power supplies. FSP sure does know a lot about power supplies. They were established in 1993 and currently are the 5th largest power supply vendor in the world. Today we are checking out their Aurum Pro 850W Power Supply. This power supply features an 80PLUS Gold certification, a true single rail and dual transformer design, 135mm PWM cooling fan and a very cool rugged Granite-Touch finish. Is this the power supply for your next build? Read on to find out!
– 850-WATT | ATX 2.3 | EPS 2.92 | SLI Certified
– Compatible with Latest Intel/AMD CPUs
– SUPPORTS Intel® Core™ i3/ i5/ i7
– ATI CrossFireX™ Certified
– 80 PLUS Gold Certified | High Efficiency > 90%
– Quiet, long lasting 135mm HDB(Hydro Dynamic Bearing) Fan
– Modular Cable Management System
– Low Profile Flat Cabling System
– True Single +12V output circuits
– Industrial Grade Components
– 105 °C Japanese-Made Capacitor
– Arrow-Shaped Ventilation Holes
– Unique Rugged Granite-Touch Finishing
– Thermal Coated (Black) with Gold Crown
– 2x external fan connectors
– 8x 6+2pin PCI-Express graphic card connectors
– True Single Rail – Dual Transformer Matrix Design
– Complete Protections: OCP, OVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, UVP
– Energy Saver Standby @ 1-Watt
– Safety Approvals: : OCP, CE, FCC, CB, UL, TUV, GOST, CCC
The Aurum Pro comes in a very nice retail box that lets you know it is 80PLUS Gold certified, carries a 5 year warranty, and is Nvidia SLI certified. On the back there is information about the power supplies features.
Opening the retail box up everything is nicely packaged inside. Getting everything out you have the Aurum Pro 850W power supply, 4 sets of modular cables, power cable, velcro cable ties, mounting screws, an FSP case sticker, and the user’s guide.
To show you exactly how the Aurum Pro comes, what all it comes with and an overview of the unit check out our unboxing and overview video below.
Oct 06, 2015 0
Oct 05, 2015 0