It looks like Fractal Design has decided to make their own dual-compartment cases like the ones we have seen from Corsair and Lian Li. The Node 804 is a Micro-ATX case that has a compartment for your motherboard, video card and two hard drives and another compartment for your power supply, slim optical drive and more storage.
The case will be cooled by three of Fractal Design’s Silent Series R2 120 mm fans, but there will be room for 7 additional fans in the case. There is plenty of room inside the case for watercooling, tall heatsinks, long video cards and more.
- Highly effective dual chamber case layout for best possible cooling.
- Minimalistic design with an elegant brushed aluminum front panel
- Unique hard drive mounting system, fitting up to 8 x 3.5″, 4 x 2.5″ or up to 10 x 3.5″, 2 x 2.5″ drives HDD/SSD.
- Three Fractal Design Silent Series R2 120 mm fans included with the case and space for an additional 7 fans.
- Excellent water cooling support with space for up to 1×240 mm and 1×280 mm radiators simultaneously.
- All intakes feature removable dust filters providing a dust-free interior.
- Featuring a window side panel to show off your set up in style.
- Additional space in the front to mount a slim optical bay drive and 2 x 2.5″ drives.
- Fan controller included
- Five expansion slots that allow for multiple GPU setups.
- Case dimensions: (W x H x D) 370 x 307 x 412 mm
USD: $ 109.99
EURO: € 99.99
GBP: £ 79.99
The Node 804 will be available in May.
Sep 01, 2014 0
Sep 01, 2014 0