Like most of you I own a laptop and I use it a lot. Although sometimes it is hard to do work while I’m lying in bed or relaxing on the couch. Also many times I’m at a place where it is hard to find a flat surface to set my laptop down on to work. That is where a notebook stand comes in handy. Today we will be looking at the Foldable Multi Notebook Stand from USB Fever. We will see if this notebook stand is worth picking up at its $49.99 price tag.
- Multi use: it can use as a laptop computer desk at sofa, desk, bed, chair…
- Portable Size, it can fold to a size that as small as 6.5cm and let you to put into your notebook bag!
- Angel Control: It has 30 angle control (from -30 ~ 160)
- Light Weight: it is super light weight, only 580g!
- Weight: 0.58kg
- Package size: 41cm x 25.5cm x 7.5cm
- Dimensions (Folded): 39cm x 25.ccm x 6.5cm
- Product Size: 36cm x 24cm
- Possible angle: -30 ~ 160
- Angle phase: Total 30 phases
- Product scope: 25cm ~ 36cm
The notebook stand came to us in its normal packaging. It was a bit beat up during shipping, hope everything inside is ok. On the back of the packing is a listing a specs and diagram of the stand.
Opening up the box the stand is wrapped in bubble wrap for protection. Even though there was bubble wrap I found a dent on the top of the stand, nothing that bad though.