FinalWire Ltd. today announced the immediate availability of AIDA64 Extreme 5.60 software, a streamlined diagnostic and benchmarking tool for home users; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Engineer 5.60 software, a professional diagnostic and benchmarking solution for corporate IT technicians and engineers; the immediate availability of AIDA64 Business 5.60 software, an essential network management solution for small and medium scale enterprises; and the immediate availability of AIDA64 Network Audit 5.60 software, a dedicated network audit toolset to collect and manage corporate network inventories.
The new AIDA64 release introduces advanced SMART disk health monitoring, implements enhanced support for Samsung NVMe SSDs and various power supply units, and supports the latest graphics and GPGPU computing technologies by both AMD and nVIDIA.
New features & improvements
– Advanced SMART disk health monitoring
– Microsoft Windows 10 TH2 (November Update) support
– Preliminary support for AMD Zen Raven Ridge APU and Summit Ridge CPU
– Preliminary support for Intel Apollo Lake, Broxton, Kaby Lake CPUs
– Farbwerk sensor support
– Autodetect information and SMART drive health monitoring for Samsung NVMe SSDs
– Corsair HXi, Corsair RMi, Enermax Digifanless power supply unit sensor support
– OpenCL 2.1 support
– Crucial BX200, Lite-On MU II SSD support
– GPU details for AMD Radeon R9 380X
– GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce 945M, Quadro M3000M, Quadro M5000M
For more information check out the AIDA64 website.