The EVGA X99 lineup has arrived. EVGA has rebuilt its motherboard lineup for the next generation Intel platform, offering a stunning set of new features and overclocking support. These motherboards also feature EVGA’s new GUI BIOS that focuses on the best overclocking support, functionality, and are straight and to the point, the way a modern BIOS should be.
The Intel X99 platform unlocks incredible performance:
– Supports up to 16 CPU threads (8-core)
– First desktop platform to support DDR4 memory
– Up to 40 PCI-E 3.0 lanes
– Native SATA 6.0Gb/s & USB 3.0
– Up to 20 MB CPU Cache on 8 Core CPU
Intel Core i7-5960X vs. Intel Core i7 4960X
– Game Physics and AI up to 14% FASTER (3DMark Fire Strike Physics Extreme)
– 4K Video Editing up to 20% FASTER (Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
– 3D Rendering up to 32% FASTER (CINEBENCH 15 X)
EVGA will have three products available starting today, key differences are as follows:
Learn more about the EVGA X99 motherboard lineup here.