EVGA has made a new addition of platinum series power supply to its full line with the new SuperNOVA 1000 P2. It is rated as 80 PLUS Platinum rated with an efficiency of 92% under standard load. It is equipped with the ECO Thermal Control Fan System which is capable to provide zero noise under less load operations. It is of great advantage in a way that it offers maximum efficiency for longer operation, minimized energy costs, low power consumption and last but not the least, less heat indulgence.
It comes with a 10 year warranty, which will give many users piece of mind when purchasing this power supply.
Now let’s take a look on some of its important features which makes it a brilliant power supply unit.
• 80 PLUS Platinum High Efficiency Power Supply Certified – 50% Load (92% Efficiency)
• Advanced Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer
• ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (zero fan noise < 45C)
• High Amperage Multi-Rail Design for highest power and competence
• Fully modular cable design (improve airflow/cable management)
• Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors enhancing long-life consistency
• Double Thermal Control System offering conventional Fan RPM modes
• Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protections built in
No details about pricing and release dates have been disclosed. As soon as we get any news, we shall update you right away. Stay tuned!