EVGA has made a new addition of platinum series power supply to its full line with the new SuperNOVA 1000 P2. It is rated as 80 PLUS Platinum rated with an efficiency of 92% under standard load. It is equipped with the ECO Thermal Control Fan System which is capable to provide zero noise under less load operations. It is of great advantage in a way that it offers maximum efficiency for longer operation, minimized energy costs, low power consumption and last but not the least, less heat indulgence.
It comes with a 10 year warranty, which will give many users piece of mind when purchasing this power supply.
Now let’s take a look on some of its important features which makes it a brilliant power supply unit.
• 80 PLUS Platinum High Efficiency Power Supply Certified – 50% Load (92% Efficiency)
• Advanced Vertical Double Layer Main Transformer
• ECO Intelligent Thermal Control Fan system (zero fan noise < 45C)
• High Amperage Multi-Rail Design for highest power and competence
• Fully modular cable design (improve airflow/cable management)
• Japanese Nippon Chemi-Con solid state capacitors enhancing long-life consistency
• Double Thermal Control System offering conventional Fan RPM modes
• Over Power/Under Power/Over Voltage/Short Circuit protections built in
No details about pricing and release dates have been disclosed. As soon as we get any news, we shall update you right away. Stay tuned!
Jan 24, 2015 0
Jan 22, 2015 0