Introducing the EVGA DG-8 line of full-tower cases. These cases are built for the enthusiast with an optimized airflow path that gives you dedicated cooling fans for your graphics cards, a K-Boost button that automatically boosts fanspeed and CPU/GPU, a built in fan controller and much more. These new line of cases are the ultimate platform for any gaming or graphics enthusiast. With these features and more, it is easy to see how DG means Designed for Gaming.
– Removable Fan Filters -Easy to remove fan filters keeps your system dust free.
– Front and Top Facing Power, Reset Buttons and USB 2.0. Front Facing USB 3.1 Type-C, and HDMI – Easily power on your system whether it is on the floor or desk, make your PC VR-Ready with front facing HDMI and USB.
– Easy Removable Door – Flip a switch to remove the entire door, making assembly as easy as can be.
– Supports up to 12 SSD/HDD – Dedicated mounting locations on back of motherboard and drive bay keep cables out of the way.
– GPU Airflow Channel – Adjustable channel to maximize cooling efficiency depending on your GPU setup.
– Optional Segmented PSU Tray Hides Cables – Slidable tray keeps your system clean and hides Power Supply cables.
– Flexible Fan Support – Supports up to 8 140 or 120mm fans.
– Easy Access to I/O ports and Clean Cable Output – Cables exit on the back of the case, keeping cable management clean, and I/O ports are easily accessed by left door hinge.
– Completely Removable PCI-E Brackets – Remove brackets to increase airflow or easily pass water cooling tubes.
For more information, visit the product page.