With the addition of Intel Dual band Wireless AC 7260 wireless card, we have another upgrade from Eurocom to its 13.3 inch M3 Gaming Notebook. And with this great addition, it is expected that Eurocom M3 ultraportable notebook will experience new dimensions of high performance.
At the time of order, customers are provided with the option of selecting processor, memory, operating system, storage and seven different wireless cards. AC 7260 has a 2×2 antenna setup and supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, delivering 300Mbit for 802.11n and 867 Mbits for 802.11ac networks.
Among its features we have:
• It is Powered by NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M graphics with 2 GB GDDR5 memory, the EUROCOM M3 has ample power to play the most popular and desirable games and with its portable size, it can be carried along anywhere.
• It possesses Optimus 2.0 technology
• Weighing just 2Kgs and being 1.2 inches thin makes the EUROCOM M3 very convenient to hold and carry.
• 5 hours of battery time does not require carrying the cord along.
• Powered by 4th Generation Intel Core i7 processors on the, HM 87 Express chipset, utilizing the Intel HM87 Express Chipset which includes: Intel Core i7-4930MX with 4 cores and 8 threads running at 3.00 GHz with 8 MB L3 cache.
• Offers 178-degree viewing angles and with high density pixel 700:1 contrast ratio, it will sweep you off your feet.
• It comes in a sleek, silver light that lights up the keyboard.
• Consists of two mSATA storage devices and one standard storage drive for a total of 2.5 TB of storage.
• More than 16 GB DDR3-1600 memory is supported through two slots.
Apr 27, 2015 0
Apr 25, 2015 0
Apr 24, 2015 0
Apr 27, 2015 0
Apr 23, 2015 0