In the end the Thormax is a tough and mythological name that storms up thoughts of supernatural strength and power and the Enermax Thormax Giant lives up to its name in that respect. The fans even look supernatural and if you get tired of them you can flip them off or change them to another theme. Sorry blue is the only color that they use.
The problem with the case is like with every supernatural hero of old they all had a special power that they used to slay their enemies and with the Thormax there is not a particular thing that it is made for. Its made for everything, different uses, cooling solutions and everything else. In truth this would be an awesome air cooling case but that is not cool to say anymore since all in one is all the rage.
Being good at everything is good but being amazing at a few things is better in my humble opinion. I like the case and I would not tell anyone not to buy this case if they liked it and wanted to buy it. It’s strong, well engineered and very striking with good looks and it is a giant so building is not hard at all. The way the window is made allows you not to be a wire management wizard to hide things because truth be told those Super powered 180 mm fans on the side and the front will hypnotize anyone actually looking at it.
Overall ThinkComputers gives the Enermax Thormax Giant Full Tower Case an 8 out of 10 score.
– Made for every type of solution water air or other.
– Strong steel
– Cost cutting measure did not leave the Customer in a bad position.
– Rubber thumb screws are easy on the fingers.
– Fan are incredibly strong and beautiful
– Acrylic side panel is very nice
– Not enough Tech support for wire questions online.
– Wires for the fan controls are made for 3 pin Enermax fans and not you will have to cut some plastic to fit 4 pins into the controller
– Top vent dust filter is complicated and not recommended to be taken out.