Enermax has been relatively quiet when it comes to cases. They have not had a case that has really stood out to us as of late. We hope that is going to change with the Ostrog GT Mid Tower. It features a unique design, room for 10 fans (three included), USB 3.0 support, a large side panel window, and room for a total of 10 hard drives! Enermax is looking to make a mark in the sub $100 segment with this case as it is currently selling for $74.99. Will this case impress? Read on as we find out!
- Meshed bezel with inherited gene of Ostrog and advanced ventilation
- 32mm clearance for easy backside cable routing
- Top I/O for easy connection of external devices
- Easy installation
• Enermax patented SlideIn™ ODD design (Patent no. M438105)
• Rails with anti-vibration rubber pads for 3.5” HDD installation
• Removable HDD cage allows high-end VGA card installation
- Utmost expandability
• Massive hard drive storage supports up to 13 devices
• 8 expansion slots to support triple graphic cards
• Internal USB 3.0 support for the fastest data transfer
- Supreme cooling performance
• Maximum support up to 10x fans
• Support 23/20cm monster fan
• Support 280/240mm liquid cooling radiator
- Transparent acrylic side panel shows individual inside view
- Bottom mounted PSU slot with rubber pads and removable dust filter
For full specifications on the Ostrog GT be sure to check out its specifications page.
The Ostrog GT comes in a normal case box that has a design of the case on both the front and back. On the side of the box there is a listing of specifications.
Opening the box up the case inside is nicely protected by 2 large pieces of styrofoam and a plastic bag.
Sep 01, 2014 0
Sep 01, 2014 0