EK Water Blocks has released the EK-KIT L Series value orientated water cooling kits. These kits come as direct successors of EK’s own EK-KIT H30 Supreme LTX kits. There are three different kits, the L120, L240, and L360. The only difference between each kit is the size of the radiator and number of included fans. EK has created the EK-KIT L as a basic kit for users that seek a simple, yet quality and efficient all-in-one solution.
A majority of the components included in the kit have been pre-assembled, which should make for quick and painless installation. These kits can also be upgraded with any of EK’s standard water cooling components such as their EK-VGA Supremacy, EK-FB, EK-FC or EK-RAM water blocks.
Each kit includes the following:
– universal CPU water block: EK-Supreme LTX UNI CSQ 2013 (incl. mounting- & thermal material)
– radiator: EK-CoolStream RAD XT (120, 240 or 360 – depending on the variant)
– radiator fan: EK-FAN Silent 120-1600 RPM (1, 2 or 3pcs – depending on the variant)
– water pump / reservoir combo unit: EK-DCP 2.2 X-RES incl. Pump
– tubing: EK-TUBE ZMT Matte Black 16/10mm (2 meters)
– compression fittings: EK-CSQ Fitting 16/10mm – G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
– coolant concentrate: EK-Ekoolant UV Blue (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
These kits are available now directly from EK with MSRP’s of 179.95, 204.95 and 219.95€ (incl. VAT) respectively.
Sep 19, 2014 0
Sep 19, 2014 0
Sep 09, 2014 0