[ad#review1013-top]When you think of desktop speakers there are only a few names that come to mind and Eagle is not one of them. Eagle makes all kind of products from power supplies to hard drive enclosures. They have just ventured into speakers releasing a few different speaker sets. Today we will be looking at the ET-AR504LR-BK 2.1 Soundstage speakers which feature a dedicated subwoofer, exceptional tonal fidelity, and a LCD with digital equalizers. Let’s take a look and see if Eagle can make a name for themselves in the speaker business.
- Exceptional tonal fidelity and low harmonic distortion
- Dedicated subwoofer, midrange and tweeter drivers for high decibel output
- LCD with digital equalizers
- Raised crossover points of midrange and tweeters
- Stiff and light cone materials for precise vibrations
- Smooth response over broad frequency so you hear the music at exactly the same way it was recorded
- Solid wood enclosures accurately amplifies overall sound level
- Great for MP3 player, CD, PC, video gaming system, home audio system or just about any other audio sources
- Full function remote control
- Multiple audio inputs
Total RMS Power: 35 Watts
- Satellites: 10 Watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @<=1% THD)
- Subwoofer: 15 Watts RMS x 2 (into 4 ohms, @<=1% THD)
Total Peak Power: 70 Watts
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Satellites: Dual 3-inch midrange and 1-inch tweeter with solid wood enclosure
- Subwoofer: 5.25″-inch driver with solid wood enclosure
- Satellites: 4.33″ x 9.65″ x 4.77″
- Subwoofer: 6.7″ x 11.03″ x 10.25″
The retail packing that the speakers come in is very colorful and informative. On the side and back is a list of features and specifications as well as a diagram showing everything.
Opening the package up the speakers are protected by large pieces of molded cardboard and bubble-wrap. Getting everything out you have the subwoofer, 2 satellites, remote, 3.5mm to RCA cable and the user’s manual.
Jul 08, 2014 0