Cases are typically composed of aluminum or steel, but today we get to take a look at one of the first cases we’ve seen to have an aluminum-magnesium mix. These two metals create a very lightweight case, weighing in at only 7.7lbs! It also has a unique brushed finish, both inside and out, to make it stand out from the crowd of cases. Read on further to see if fits up to today’s standards.
- Water Cooling Ready – The Diablotek CPA-A95B has the option of installing water cooling systems.
- 275MM Video Card – The Diablotek CPA-A95BK supports video card length up to 275mm.
- ATX and Micro ATX compatible – Designed to be compatible with both ATX and Micro ATX motherboards.
- Easy Assembly – The Diablotek CPA-A95BK’s tool-less design offers an easy assembly with minimal use of screws.
- Optional Fan Expansions – With the optional 120mm front fan expansion, it allows the machine to cool faster and runs smoother.
- 5.25″ and 3.5″ Drive Bays – The Diablotek CPA-A95BK case provides four spaces for external 5.25” drive bays, three spaces for internal 3.5” drive bays, and one external 3.5” drive bay.
- Bottom Mounted Power Supply – The server style bottom mounted power supply receives cool air and hardly heats up, which provides great ventilation. Having the power supply on the bottom, its weight can also help keep the PC tower more stable.
- Slot Expansions – The 7 possible expansion slots allow the machine to improve graphics performance, expand data storage space, and add features and ports.
- Dust Filter – Prevents from dust build-ups.
- 1 Year Warranty – Diablotek provides all their power supply unit series with full 1 year warranty service.
|Type||ATX Mid Tower|
|Dimension||7.48″ X 18.5″ X 16.53″|
|Power Supply Mounted||Bottom|
|With Power Supply||No|
|Motherboard Compatibility||Micro ATX, ATX|
|With Side Panel Window||No|
|External 5.25″ Drive Bay||4|
|External 3.5″ Drive Bay||1|
|Internal 3.5″ Drive Bay||3|
|Front Panel Ports||2 X USB2.0 Ports|
AUDIO IN/OUT (HD AUDIO)
|Pre-Installed 120MM Fan||1 X Rear 120MM Fan|
|Optional Fan Expansion||1 X Front 120MM Fan|
|Water Cooling Capable||Yes|
|Maximum Supported Video Card Length||275MM|
|Side Air Duct||No|
|Cable Routing Holes||Yes|
The Diablotek Fly comes packaged in a thing brown cardboard box. The box does have some lime green coloring to compliment the black text covering most of the box. The front of the box shows a very rough sketch of the case along with some short features of it. The sides of the box give more details about the case and include the features and specifications of it.
To give you a good idea of how the Fly case comes and for a brief overview check out our video below.