Today we are getting our first look at one of DeepCool’s latest products, the Neptwin. The Neptwin is a dual-stack CPU cooler that features 6 U-shaped copper heatpipes that go up into the two heatsink stacks. Two large 120mm fans provide cooling and the CPU block is very thick, made entirely of copper and has a mirror finish. The Neptwin is universally compatible with both AMD and Intel CPU’s including Intel’s 2011 socket. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video!
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: DeepCool
- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA2011/1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- 6 U-shape sintered powder heatpipes conduct heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating.
- Twin-tower heatsinks give superb cooling performance.
- Dual super silent 120mm fans, one with PWM function, offer a perfect balance between airflow and noise.
- Mirror polished copper base keeps perfect contact with the CPU surface to achieve the best cooling performance.
Aug 18, 2014 0
Aug 15, 2014 0