Today we are getting our first look at one of DeepCool’s latest products, the Neptwin. The Neptwin is a dual-stack CPU cooler that features 6 U-shaped copper heatpipes that go up into the two heatsink stacks. Two large 120mm fans provide cooling and the CPU block is very thick, made entirely of copper and has a mirror finish. The Neptwin is universally compatible with both AMD and Intel CPU’s including Intel’s 2011 socket. Read on to check out our unboxing and overview video!
Product Link: Click Here
Provided By: DeepCool
– Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA2011/1366/1156/1155/775 and AMD FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2.
– 6 U-shape sintered powder heatpipes conduct heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating.
– Twin-tower heatsinks give superb cooling performance.
– Dual super silent 120mm fans, one with PWM function, offer a perfect balance between airflow and noise.
– Mirror polished copper base keeps perfect contact with the CPU surface to achieve the best cooling performance.
Jul 30, 2015 0