Today Deepcool has finally released their very anticipated Steam Castle micro-ATX case that has a sort of Steam Punk theme to it. The case will be available this month with a suggested retail price of $119.99.
The STEAM CASTLE Micro ATX case is designed as gaming case for hardware enthusiasts with the very impressive appearance, which is compatible to both Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards. The case offers quite large space besides the Micro body, which is available for CPU cooling(air cooling up to 200 mm and liquid cooling up to 240 mm), two 2.5″ SSDs, long graphic card up to 320 mm. In addition, to increase the amazing effect, 4 magic LED flash lights are pre-installed on the top.
Also to meet various requests of colorful motherboard themes, DEEPCOOL provides choices with fours colors as Black (the always classic one), White (Popular with APPLE), Red and Yellow.
– Unique post-modern steam-punk style appearance, very impressive
– Side-window and top 4 turbo-type air out-taking holes, excellent for PC MOD and gaming
– Horizontal structure, perfect for top-performance or big-size air cooler installation, ensures a great cooling performance while keeps no extra vertical pressure to the motherboard (compared with tower-type ATX case)
– Large area of rubber painting (soft touch)
– 4 magic color LED lights pre-installed on the top, amazing effect (color changing, brightness adjusting and breathing, fan speed adjusting)
– 2 USB 3.0 +2 USB 2.0 Ports
– 200 mm fan (front)+120 mm fan (rear) pre-installed
– Compatible with Micro ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
– Support long VGA Card installation up to 320 mm length
– Top panel supports max 240 mm water cooler installation
– 2 grommets on the rear are ready for building external water-cooling system
– Tool free installation design for 2.5″/3.5″ SSD/HDD
– Independent two 2.5″ drive-bays support SSD RAID build-up
– Two-layer horizontal structure, excellent for heat dissipation & compatibility
May 29, 2015 0