Author: Greg Baden
A few weeks ago we got to check out one of DeepCool’s most expensive CPU coolers, the Gamer Storm. Today we are checking out a less expensive cooler, but one that will give your case that “gamer” look. The Ice Blade Pro features four 8mm copper heatpipes, a patented Core Touch Technology (CTT), and a smoked blue LED 120mm fan. How well will this compare with the other DeepCool cooler? Read on further to find out.
- Equipped with multiple clips to support Intel LGA1366/1156/775 and AMD AM3/AM2+/AM2.
- 4 pieces of Ф8mm heatpipes conduct heat from the processor quickly to protect it from overheating.
- Patented Core Touch Technology (CTT) gives perfect contact with the CPU surface.
- 120x120x25mm PWM fan offers optimal airflow.
- Semi-transparent fan with blue LED, modding looking.
- 47 pieces of aluminum fins with big surface dissipate heat efficiently.
- De-vibration rubber buckles absorb operating noise maximally.
- Intelligent side flow design further utilizes system airflow to improve computer case ventilation.
- Tool free installation.
- Especially recommended for Intel core i7, a perfect choice for overclockers.
|Overall Dimension||Fan Dimension||Net Weight||Bearing Type|
|Rated Voltage||Operating Voltage||Starting Voltage||Rated Current|
|Power Input||Fan Speed||Max. Air Flow||Noise|
The product comes in a high quality package like many of the other DeepCool products do. The front of the package showcases some of the main features of the cooler along with an image of the product. A small window sits on the right side, allowing you to see part of the heatsink design. The only thing of importance on the back of the package is the specifications in multiple different languages.
The sides of the package are pretty plain as well, with one side having a partial bit of the window and the other side having the supported CPUs and product diagram. There is also a handle on top for easy transportation.
Inside of the packaging you’ll find the heatsink, fan, hardware bag and installation guide.