Today we are taking a look at an iPhone 4 case from a company we have never heard of before. The company is Cygnett and the iPhone 4 case is the WorkMate Pro. For a company we have never heard of I am actually really impressed with this case. It uses a dual silicone and polycarbonate design, which works really well. Let’s get right in to this review and check out the WorkMate Pro case!
Features and Specifications
– Layers of silicone combined with high-quality polycarbonate shell absorbs shock during falls
– Slimline case provides extra protection without adding bulk
– Easily access all ports, controls & connectors
– Includes a screen protector & microfiber cleaning cloth
– 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
– Black & Grey: CY0426CPWOR
– Grey & Orange: CY0427CPWOR
The WorkMate Pro comes in nice retail package the is pretty much clear so you can get a good look at the case before you buy it. On the back there is some information about the case itself.
To really give you a good look at the case we did an overview and unboxing video.
Aug 03, 2015 0