Not that long ago we took a look at our first iPhone case from Cygnett, the WorkMate Pro and it proved to be a great case with at a great price. Today we are taking a look at a more stylish case from Cygnett in the Imperial. The Imperial is antique-style case that has a very cool pattern on it that will definitely get the attention of your friends. Let’s see if this case can live up to the WorkMate Pro.
Features & Specifications
- Heritage-influenced pattern turns your iPhone 4 into an eye-catching centrepiece
- Ergonomic slimline construction snugly fits the contours of your iPhone 4 without adding bulk
- Soft-touch rubber-finish corners
- Includes a screen protector & microfibre cleaning cloth
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Product Codes:
The Imperial comes in a nice retail package that is semi-clear so you can get a good look at the case before you purchase it. On the back there is a list of features.
Opening the retail package up everything is nicely protected inside. Getting in all out you have the Imperial case, screen protector, cleaning cloth and instructions.