Not that long ago we took a look at our first iPhone case from Cygnett, the WorkMate Pro and it proved to be a great case with at a great price. Today we are taking a look at a more stylish case from Cygnett in the Imperial. The Imperial is antique-style case that has a very cool pattern on it that will definitely get the attention of your friends. Let’s see if this case can live up to the WorkMate Pro.
Features & Specifications
– Heritage-influenced pattern turns your iPhone 4 into an eye-catching centrepiece
– Ergonomic slimline construction snugly fits the contours of your iPhone 4 without adding bulk
– Soft-touch rubber-finish corners
– Includes a screen protector & microfibre cleaning cloth
– 2 year manufacturer’s warranty
– Product Codes:
The Imperial comes in a nice retail package that is semi-clear so you can get a good look at the case before you purchase it. On the back there is a list of features.
Opening the retail package up everything is nicely protected inside. Getting in all out you have the Imperial case, screen protector, cleaning cloth and instructions.
Sep 18, 2014 0
Sep 09, 2014 0