When it comes to getting a new computer not everyone knows how to build their own. They leave that job to the professionals. CyberPowerPC is one of the premier custom system builders out there and today we are taking a look at one of their latest gaming systems. CyberPowerPC always builds quality system that are not extremely overpriced. The Gamer Xtreme 4200 system we are looking at today features an Intel Core i7-4770K processor, GeForce GTX 770 graphics card, ASUS Z87-A motherboard, 16GB of DDR3 memory and much more. Read on as we take this custom system for a spin!
– Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1150
– NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card
– ASUS Z87-A Intel Z87 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard
– CoolIT LCS ECO II-120MM FB Liquid Cooling
– 64GB SATA III 6.0Gb/s SSD
– 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
– 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory
– Microsoft® Windows 8 (64-bit Edition)
– LEPA G850-MAS 850W 80 PLUS power supply
– Enermax Hoplite ST Mid-Tower Gaming Case
– 12X Internal Blu-ray Drive & DVDRW, 3D Playback
– Windows 8
The Gamer Xtreme 4200 will come to you directly shipped from CyberPowerPC is a large white box. Inside you are going to find a case box that will have your system in it and a motherboard box that has all of your other information inside.
Just like most cases the case box protects your system with large pieces of styrofoam and a plastic bag. When you get the case out you will notice a piece of paper attached to the case. This will show you where you Windows key is located, a rear I/O connectivity guide and instructions on how to remove the foam packaging that is inside the system. The foam packaging inside prevents components from moving around during transportation, which is very important.
Jul 30, 2015 0