Back when we visited CyberPower at CES in January they were showing off a new custom designed case they had called the Zeus Mini. The whole idea behind this case was to give users the ability to create a full-fledged gaming system, completed with a full-sized graphics card and much more. Today we are going to be taking a look at a custom gaming machine that CyberPower has put together using their Zeus Mini case. It is the Zeus Mini-I 780 and it comes with an Intel i7-4770K, GeForce GTX 780, 16GB of DDR3 and much more. Will this make the perfect LAN rig? Read on as we find out!
– CYBERPOWERPC Zeus Mini mITX Gaming Chassis
– EVGA Superclocked GeForce GTX 780 3GB GDDR5
– Intel® Core™ i7-4770K 3.50 GHz 8MB Intel Smart Cache
– Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling CPU Cooler
– 120GB Samsung 840 EVO Series SATA-III 6.0Gb/s SSD
– 2TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Storage)
– G.SKILL Ripjaws X 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3/1866MHz
– GIGABYTE Z87N-WIFI mITX w/ 802.11n WiFi+Bluetooth,
– Microsoft® Windows 8.1 (64-bit Edition) + Office 365 FREE 30 Days Trial
– Corsair CSM Series CS550M 80 Plus Gold Certified Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply
– 8X DVD±R/RW/4X + DL Super-Multi Drive
Prices Start at: $1509
The Zeus Mini comes in CyberPower’s typical custom system packaging, which if you haven’t seen it before it is a large white box with the CyberPower logo on it. This will ensure your system will arrive safely. Ours even had a massive gash in the side, I guess the UPS guy was not having a good day!
Opening the box up we can see everything inside is nicely protected and even though our box went through a lot nothing inside was damaged.
Getting everything out we have a Zeus Mini in its own box, a stand and our motherboard box which has all of our accessories and everything else inside of it.
Apr 29, 2016 0