Last year Corsair announced their VOID line of gaming headsets. This headset lineup was made up of the VOID Stereo, VOID USB, and VOID Wireless. Corsair is now announcing the VOID Surround, which will sit between the VOID Stereo and VOID USB. The VOID Surround is based off the VOID Stereo except that it comes with a Dolby Headphone 7.1 USB adapter. This makes the headset very versatile as you can use it with your consoles using the 3.5 mm connector and when you want to use it with your PC you can use the included USB adapter which will give you all of the benefits of Dolby Headphone technology. Let’s take a look at the VOID Surround and see what it is all about.
– Genuine Dolby Headphone: Treat yourself to 7.1 channels of accurate and immersive surround
– Embark on Marathon Gaming Sessions: Microfiber-wrapped memory foam ear pads enable extended play
– Unlock Legendary Audio: Efficient 50mm neodymium drivers create staggering bass, scintillating highs, and towering dynamic range
– Universal Compatibility: The mobile-compatible connector works with PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and mobile devices. The included USB Dolby 7.1 adapter unlocks genuine Dolby Headphone for PC
– Crystal Clear Voice Communication: The noise-canceling microphone on the VOID headset puts your voice in the spotlight-and nothing else
– USB Dolby 7.1 adapter
– Long-wearing comfort
The VOID Surround comes in the same Corsair Gaming packaging we’ve seen with many of their new gaming products. On the front there is a photo of the headset and some of the main features are listed.
Flipping over to the back of the package many of these features are detailed and we have a full list of specifications.
Getting everything out of the package we have the VOID Surround gaming headset, Dolby Headphone 7.1 USB adapter, user’s guide and warranty guide.
For a full unboxing and overview of the VOID Surround gaming headset be sure to check out our video below.